The newsletter currently comes out roughly every 3 weeks, and covers the most important news in the world of seaweed.
Your newsletters are the perfect length and full of juicy information.Caroline Hooft-Slootweg, Co-founder Kelp Blue
Sign up below to get it in your inbox just like more than 100 other industry professionals.
Pledge: your e-mail address will only be used to send this newsletter. Nothing else. This website does not track you. Not a cookie in sight.
- 12 July 2021: What investors want
- 8 June 2021: Reducing menstrual pain | Kelp forests worth $684 billion per year
- 13 May 2021: Establishing seaweed provenance | Seaweed accelerator | Harvest time
- 16 April 2021: Kelp forests and carbon | Chlorella green no more | Asparagopsis naysayers strike back
- 29 March 2021: Algae energy | Altprotein scale-ups | Alzheimer’s research
- 4 March 2021: Algae’s healing power | Spirulina as bee food | More millions for asparagopsis
- 5 February 2021: India’s Blue Revolution | Designer algae improve mussel feed | $30m for astaxanthin | Algae milk & mayo
- 7 January 2021: Microalgae investments | Tanzania adapts to climate change | Spirulina-flavoured mock meat
- 21 December 2020: Backlash in Belgium | More palatable seaweed | Microalgal fish feed
- 1 December 2020: $250 million raised in November | Bioguano & 3D-printed corals | New farms in Morocco, Netherlands